We want to help our customers take the first step toward energy efficiency.
Our unique fundraising program, Conserve to Preserve (CTP) Community Rewards, helps schools participate in the effort and benefit.
Designed to complement NJNG’s CTP Dashboard, CTP Community Rewards provides the chance for your school to earn up to $5,000. There are no fees for your school to participate and you can allocate the funds for any project or cause of your choice. Moreover, there is no purchase necessary for the school community to support your fundraising efforts through CTP Community Rewards.
After your school registers to participate in CTP Community Rewards, NJNG will reward your school with $5 for each NJNG customer who completes the CTP Dashboard, and designates your school. Plus through a new CTP Community Rewards feature, NJNG will reward your school with $25 for each person who, after completing the CTP Dashboard and designating your school, pays to have a qualified whole-house audit performed by an NJNG auditor. Income-eligible customers may qualify to have a whole-house audit performed at no charge.
Here’s how it works:
- Encourage your supporters who are NJNG customers to test drive the CTP Dashboard online home-energy assessment tool and answer brief questions about their home’s energy usage. In turn, they will receive a FREE customized action plan that contains helpful energy-saving recommendations, including information about comprehensive whole-house energy audits.
- After completing the CTP Dashboard, NJNG customers must click on “Get Started with SAVEGREEN” to fill out the home energy-profile form, including their NJNG account number and the name of your school where indicated, to ensure you receive credit for their participation.*
- Customers interested in investing in a whole-house audit should indicate so on the home energy-profile form.
And to get you started we will provide a fundraising tool kit to help effectively promote your CTP Community Rewards fundraising initiative. Each kit contains:
- press release template
- wording for social media
- flier to send home
- flier for community events
- fliers for distribution at events
- monthly poster that tracks fundraising initiatives
- e-mail copy for school distribution list
Congratulations in helping your supporters take an active role in energy efficiency.
Register by February 20, 2014 to participate in the CTP Community Rewards winter session, which runs March 1 through May 31, 2014. To register, you must review and complete this participation agreement. For more information or to register, contact the CTP Community Rewards team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 732-378-4926.
* By providing the name of the referring school, the customer authorizes NJNG to inform the school that he or she participated in the CTP Community Rewards fundraising opportunity. Please note NJNG will only share the fact that the customer participated (i.e., the customer’s name) but will not share any customer’s answers to the energy profile, energy usage or other details regarding a customer’s NJNG account.