The New Jersey Natural Gas Advantage Means
Helping You Save Energy and Money!
If you're using electricity, fuel oil or propane for your home or business, you can save energy and money when you switch to clean, affordable natural gas. It's America's number one energy choice - shouldn't you be using it in your home or business?
Click here to learn how one customer saved nearly 40 percent on their energy bills by switching to natural gas heat.
The helpful people of New Jersey Natural Gas will make your conversion easy by handling all the details. Follow these easy steps to get started.
Switching to natural gas heat today can save you time and money.
- Use our fuel cost savings calculator to see how much you'll save.
- Get information on NJNG's limited-time conversion offer.
- Heating with electricity or propane could cost two-to-three times more than natural gas heat.
- If you're using fuel oil, you may face a leaking oil tank that can lead to thousands of dollars in unexpected environmental cleanup costs.
- Natural gas heat and appliances are important features that add value to your home or business.
- High-efficiency rebates may be available through New Jersey's Clean Energy Program.
- Enroll in NJNG's Budget Plan to spread your annual estimated natural gas costs evenly over a 12-month period.
If you have any questions, call NJNG at 800-221-0051 (press 4, 1), or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.