My Home is the best place to find information that pertains directly to our residential customers or any home owner interested in becoming one.
For specific account information, login or register to My Account to experience the convenience of online services -- 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Using NJNG's Conserve to Preserve Dashboard is a great way to track your natural gas usage to help you conserve energy and lower your bills. To use this interactive, user-friendly tool, login (or register) to My Account.
To help you save energy in your home, try the following conservation tips:
- Install a programmable thermostat. Make sure it is programmed to automatically turn down the heating or cooling when you are not home or asleep.
- Turn your water heater's thermostat to 120 degrees. (If you have an older model dishwasher, consult the manufacturer’s directions that may require higher water temperatures).
- In the winter months, keep the curtains open in the rooms on the side of the house where the sun is strongest.
- Use cold water to wash laundry whenever possible.
- Buy ENERGY STAR® products. These products include natural gas and electric appliances, ceiling fans, electronic equipment, compact fluorescent light bulbs and several other products that use energy. Go to http://www.energystar.gov/ for a complete list of these products, or call toll free at 888-782-7937.
For more energy-saving tips, click here.