Increasing the use of abundant, domestic natural gas as a transportation fuel is an important tool in reducing our nation’s dependence on foreign oil.
- Over 98 percent of the natural gas consumed in the United States is produced in North America.
- Every gallon equivalent of natural gas used in vehicles is one less gallon of petroleum that has to be imported.
- No other alternative fuel has the ability to displace 100 percent of the petroleum used in heavy-duty vehicles.
- We have nearly 120 years of domestic reserves (30 to 40 years more
- On average, natural gas costs one-third less than conventional gasoline at the pump.
Our NGV Advantage Consultants can help you determine which alternative fuel technologies best fit your needs and budget. They’ll guide you to possible state and federal incentives that can make the move to NGVs even more affordable. Read or print our brochure.
Get the NJNG NGV Advantage. Create a cleaner fleet. It’s the smart choice, the right time and the right fuel. Call our NGV Consultants today at 732-919-8000 or send an e-mail.